- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick, 8 ounces each)
- 1 bottle of BC Original Marinade
- 1 bottle of BC Original Grill n’ Dip
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- Mix Marinade with garlic powder and ground black pepper in a sealed bag.
- Add pork chops in the bag. Move the bag to refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat up cooking oil in a large skillet and brown pork chops on both sides.
- In the slow cooker, combine ketchup, brown sugar, and bay leaves.
- Add pork chops in the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Before serving, glaze Grill n’ Dip if desired.