- 1 ½ LBS boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium bell pepper, cored and sliced into ½” strips
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into ½” strips
- 1 bottle of BC Grill n’ Dip Sauce
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 12 flour tortillas
- 4 oz of BC Marinade
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp hot chili sauce or paprika (optional)
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
1. Mix all marinade ingredients well in a bowl and add the chicken breast. If spicy is desired, add hot chili sauce or paprika. Let sit for at least an hour in a fridge.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of canola oil to a grill pan sauté peppers and onions until crisp tender. Remove and keep warm.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of canola oil to medium-high. Add chicken. When one side is browned, about 10 minutes, flip to the other side and brown it, too. Slice chicken against the grain in ½” thick pieces.
4. Warm up a tortilla by placing it in a dry pan heated to medium. Flip to the other side until both sides are warm. Repeat with the remaining tortillas
5. Place chicken and vegetables in the serving dish. Glaze chicken with BC Grill n’ Dip sauce.
6. Assemble fajitas and enjoy!
||Download this Recipe