12 chicken wings
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon hot chili pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 bottle Grill n’ Dip Sauce
Frying oil: enough to cover wings in deep fryer
Marinate chicken ( 7-10 lbs) or other meat with BC Bourbon Chicken Marinade for as short as 30 minutes.
Serve with dirty rice and garlic-cheese drop biscuits. yum!
- Mix flour, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl
- Add chicken wings in the bowl and make sure they are coated evenly with flour mixture. Then refrigerate wings for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and fry wings for 10 to 15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Mix Grill n’ Dip Sauce with hot chili pepper powder to make hot sauce.
- Glaze sauce on wings; stir and mix both well. Reserve the unused sauce for dipping.
||Download this Recipe