This is a quick recipe and tasty recipe that will leave everybody on the table asking for more.
Beef Sirloin (thin cut steaks)
BC Bourbon Chicken Marinade
BC Bourbon Chicken Grill'N Dip
- Cut the steaks in bite size strips and marinate in BC
- Bourbon Chicken Marinade for about an hour. Slice onions on wedges. Once the meat is marinated, sprinkle some flour on both side of the strips
- Pre-heat a wok with sesame oil or vegetable oil and add the garlic.
- Sauté the steak quickly until lightly browned and separate.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and chesnuts and cook until tender.
- Return the steak strips to the wok and blend with the other ingredients in the wok. Use Bourbon Chicken Grill'N Dip to taste to add a sweeter taste and balance the flavor.
- Serve with white rice and garnish with green onions.
||Download this Recipe